CheckRayz news, updates, events, gossip, offers, and other "stuff."

CheckRayz "stuff"



subsrcibe to the "OPC Newsletter"
Enter your Email


Preview | Powered by FeedBlitz



State of Poker Blog
Online Poker links Poker Pub Poker Blog
The OPC
Poker Commentary

Friday, February 9, 2007

CheckRayz Updates...

Over the next month or so, we'll be undergoing some changes at CheckRayz. Some will be noticable, others may not be. Please be patient with us while we enact these changes.

One of the changes will be to embrace the blogger and associated technology to deliver newsletters to our members. Previously, I was spending money to send emails and track them. My money can be better spent, in all honesty. This method of delivery is much less expensive and is better suited to my needs. Plus, it's on the blogger network, thus coming second nature to me.

I'll still only anticipate sending emails out once a week, tops...

This is, in my opinion, step 1 in improving service from my side to everyone...

Mike